Corporate & Business Venue
Corporate Venue & Facilities in Northern Ireland
Colebrooke Park is a superb Corporate Entertainment Venue in Northern Ireland. With 1,000 acres of private grounds in County Fermanagh at your disposal, you will find our facilities are ideal for a range of corporate activities and team building events. We are located only a short drive from the main airports and easily accessed by excellent motorway. Corporate activities available on site include fishing, clay pigeon shooting, archery and cross country driving.
And it is not only Corporate Delegates that are catered for – partners are also welcome at Colebrooke and a special programme of activity can be organised for them to include visits to local attractions such as Belleek Pottery and Florencecourt. Our corporate and business clients appreciate the combination of first class business facilities and team building activities with elegant interiors, good food and relaxing overnight accommodation in stunning surroundings.
- Location: in the lush green countryside of County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Approximately 1½ hours from Belfast and 2 hours from Dublin.
- Grounds: 1,000 acres of private parkland with forest, rough cover, lawns, river and a variety of terrains suitable many different types of corporate events and team building exercises.
- Colebrooke House: a number of reception rooms are available within Colebrooke House that can be used for meeting and greeting, drinks receptions, etc. These rooms are also suitable for larger discussion groups or presentations and have a total capacity of over 400 people in very elegant surroundings.
- Business Conference Suite: also located within Colebrooke house but situated towards the rear of the building for privacy and lack of disturbance. With seating arranged in a ‘U’ shaped formation our conference suite can accommodation 24 delegates or approximately 70 in ‘theatre’ style formation.
- Visual Aids: Rail mounted screens, flip charts and dry boards. Other visual aids such as LCD compatible OHP’s are available.
- Syndicate Rooms: There are three syndicate rooms available which can be utilised in a number of ways, depending on requirements.
- Refreshment/Toilet facilities: our Conference Suite also contains two restrooms and a mini kitchen with refreshment facilities.
- Activities: There are facilities in place for a variety of activities on site and clients are welcome to bring their own if they wish.
- Day Spa: Colebrooke Spa is located within the courtyard and offers a range of packages.
Please remember to book any treatments at Colebrooke Spa in advance of your visit.